House Elisabeth Seefeld
Do you want to spend a nice and cosy holiday in a typical tyrolean cottage in the middle of the Alps?
Do you want to spend some family time in a place that feels like home?
Do you want to relax by crystal clear air and water surrounded by the impressions of the Alps?
Do you want to realx in your own little garden?
…. then come and visit our beautiful cottage –
HAUS ELISABETH in Seefeld/Tirol.
A few years ago we renovated the cottage carefully to meet today’s requirements however without disturbing the atmosphere of this typical tyrolean house. With great sensitivity and attention to detail we have tried to combine a careful path between tradition and modernity to give this house its own soul. Old has been preserved and sensitively combined with the new.
Now it offers its residents a comfortable and modern home.
Enjoy your vacation in the little house nestled in a large, revitalizing garden – far from the hustle and bustle and yet close to the city center and the leisure and sports facilities.
At a glance
- 3 bedrooms (2-6 people)
- 2 bathrooms (1 with a shower and a bath tub, hair dryer; 1 with a shower, haird dryer and a washing machine)
- 2 separated toilets
- a living room with a couch, and flatscreen sat-television
- original tyrolean farmhouse parlor (table for 6-7 people)
- kitchen with ceran stove/oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, refrigerator-freezer, table for 4-5 people
- suitable for families, senior citizens or single travelers
- centrally located (quiet area)
- balcony, terrace, garden (all day sunny)
- satellite TV, wireless internet access, free car parking in front of the house
Make yourself a precious gift and discover how much more active, happier and more powerful your life can be.read more