Contact & Arrival
- Haus Elisabeth
- Haspingerstrasse 360
- 6100 Seefeld in Tirol
+43 – (0)5212-2288
+43 – (0)699-10202288
Please feel free to write us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact form. We will come back to you as soon as possible.
Our chalet is located on a dead end, northeast of the town center of Seefeld. No road or disco noise will bother you. We will try our best to offer you an enjoyable and realxig holiday at our Haus Elisabeth.
Nevertheless, you are in short walking distance to the center of Seefeld, the sports venues, entertainment possibilites (movies, etc.), the bakery or supermarkets. The shuttle stop to the center is only 3 minutes’ walk from the house and runs every half hour during the day.
The ski areas, cross-country trails, a golf course, tennis courts, riding stables, swimming pool or the lake Seefeld is in walking distance. If preferred you can take the car. Enough parking space is availbale at the sport facilities.
Distance to interesting places
- Innsbruck – 25 km
- Wattens/Crystal World – 41 km
- Ehrwald/Zugspitzbahn – 67 km
- München (D) – 130 km
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Centre (D) – 39 km
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen/Zugspitzbahn (D) – 40 km
- Salzburg – 200 km
- Bozen (Südtirol) – 138 km
- Füssen/Schloss Neuschwanstein (D) – 90 km
- Ettal/Schloss Linderhof (D) – 62 km
Arrival via plane
- Airports: Innsbruck/Tirol (25km) or Munich / Germany (150km)
- You can reach Haus Elisabeth either with public transportation, rental car or we can arrange a pick up service for you. Please let us know in advance what you prefer.
Arrival with the train
- Seefeld has a nice train station and can be reached via Innsbruck or Munich.
- We are more than happy to organise a pick up at the station.
Arrival with the car
- From the north of Germany
- Munich– Highway A 95 – Garmisch/Partenkirchen – Mittenwald – Seefeld
- From the south / Italy
- Bozen – Brennerpass – Highway A 13 – Innsbruck – A 12 – Zirl – Seefeld
- From the west
- Arlbergpass/-tunnel – Highway A 12 – Telfs – Mösern – Seefeld
- From the east
- Wien – Salzburg – Rosenheim – Kufstein – Highway A12 – Innsbruck – Zirl – Seefeld
- click for the route planner (google)